St Martin’s HopeWorks Susan B. Sager Day Shelter is the main entry way for people experiencing homelessness. At the shelter we offer:
- 3 full meals Monday through Friday, dinner on Saturdays and breakfast on Sundays in our facility.
- A clothing room that is open weekly to allow individuals to shop for items with dignity.
- Access to short and long term storage daily.
- A mail room which is open daily so that clients have a safe and reliable location to receive their mail.
- Showers are offered daily and all toiletries are provided when showering.
Breakfast: Monday – Friday 9 am-10 am, Sunday 8:30-9:30
Lunch: Monday-Friday 12 pm-1 pm
Dinner: Monday-Saturday, Sign in at 4 pm, Served 5 pm-6 pm
The Day Shelter Client Advocate assists homeless individuals who sign up on a walk-in basis with referrals to a variety of different resources both within St. Martin’s HopeWorks and within the community.