HopeWorks intends to keep its doors open – and its services available – for as long as there are individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness.
Will you consider a planned gift to enable our legacy to continue for as long as homelessness remains an issue in our community?
Planned giving is making a charitable gift that is part of your financial or estate plans. Often these gifts require thoughtful deliberation in order to maximize tax benefits and ensure all parties are benefiting from the desired arrangement. Please talk to your financial adviser to determine the best strategy for you.
HopeWorks accepts many types of planned gifts, such as:
- Outright gifts of assets, stocks, securities, property, or artwork
- Deferred gifts such as charitable remainder trusts (the donor receives a steady income from the trust and upon death, HopeWorks receives the remainder), bequests, and estates
- Charitable lead trusts (HopeWorks receives yearly contributions until the donor is deceased)
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable distributions from your IRA (which can help you avoid paying taxes on your required distributions)
- Life insurance policies
For more information, please contact Annam Manthiram, Development Director, via phone: (505) 242-4399 ext. 238 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.